Total Pageviews

Monday 4 July 2011

What I Did on Aboriginal Day


On June 21, I had the extreme pleasure to go up to Pic Mobert reserve to see a man I have looked up to since I can remember.
My dad used to call to me when I was playing and say "Come and watch this with me, it's interesting." And it was The Nature of Things.
Since then I have wanted a job in the Natural Environment field, especially when it comes to protecting the environment, and thus, protecting people and animals. I thank my father, and David Suzuki for inspiring me. I recorded his entire speech.
 I highly recommend you check it out, as it is a reminder of many things we Aboriginal people have known for thousands of years, and something David Suzuki is very thankful our people have taught him.

This post is dedicated to Christopher Belleau, who told me a great story about meeting David Suzuki that I will always cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment